Dodge Caravan Kids is a strong partner of not only CMHA but also other minor hockey Associations across Canada. Thanks Dodge!
Mandatory equipment for on ice officials:
1. A CSA certified black helmet and CSA certified visor. No full cages or shields.
2. Hockey skates. Goalie nor figure skates are permitted.
3. Hockey Officials jersey.
4. Whistle - Acme Thunder is prefereed. No plastic whistle and no whistles on lanyards. Finger mounted whistles only.
5. Black pants. This includes no track pant style pants. All pants are to be one continuos color. No jeans will be accepted.
6. A bag to carry your equipment.
7. Rule/Case book.
8. Protective cup or jill.
The following equipment is recommended and if you are working a higher level of hockey above PeeWee, it is mandatory.
1. Shin pads.
2. Spare whistle.
3. String to repair nets. Old skate laces cut up work well.
4. Protective girdle and pants.
5. Measuring tape.
6. Note pad.
7. Referees jersey. This one will have the red arm bands already attached but slip on Red Arm bands work well especially if you are just starting to referee games.
Coquitlam Minor Hockey is very grateful for the assistance of their community sponsors.
Together we make the difference!
Please contact our Sponsorship Director for information and benefits of sponsorship.