Poirier Sport & Leisure Centre - Message to User Groups
Please note that this Saturday we will have the Coquitlam Christmas Farmer’s Market taking place from 9am – 4pm in the lower level of the facility. Preparation for the event will begin on Friday evening and Saturday morning.
What to prepare for:
- All groups MUST use dressing rooms, no one can be getting ready in the lobby areas (especially outside of Arena 2 or 3)
- I will email the dressing room assignments out Friday.
- Parking will be limited, so please plan ahead – notify away teams to allow time to find parking (map attached)
- Leave valuables at home
- Arena 1 and 2 users I HIGHLY suggest entering through the back sliding doors and entering the facility that way
- Arena 3 users I suggest entering through the South Entrance (closest to the Library)
- No off-ice or warm-up/cool downs can take place in the Lobby areas
Things to know:
- Proof of vaccination is NOT required for entry to the farmer’s market as this is considered an essential service (think of it as if you are walking into the mall).
- Proof of vaccination is STILL required for spectators for your bookings, volunteers, etc… (nothing changes in that way)